The Perfect PA is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy is designed to help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the information you provide to us.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at www.theperfectpa.co.uk The terms “we”, “us”, and”our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of our Site.
What data we collect about you, for what purpose and on what grounds we process it
The Perfect PA collects “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information” in the categories described below:
Usage data – The Perfect PA will process information about your use of our website and services (“usage data”). The usage data may include:
- Browser types and versions used
- Operating system used by the accessing system
- Website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
- Date and time (so-called timestamp) of access to the Internet site
- Internet Protocol address (IP address)
- Internet service provided (ISP) of the accessing system
- Geographical location of the user
- Page views and site navigation paths
- Pattern of the users’ use of the service with regards to timing and frequency
- Any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems
The source of the usage data is Google Analytics. The usage data collected is needed to:
- Deliver the content of our website correctly
- Optimise the content of our website as well as any advertisement
- Ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology
- Provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack
Enquiry data, correspondence data and customer relationship data – The Perfect PA may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding our services (“enquiry data”). If a user contacts us via email or via the contact form on our website, the personal information transmitted by the user is automatically stored. The personal information may include:
- The user’s contact information
- The user’s name
- The name of the user’s employer
- The user’s job title or role
- The metadata associated with the communication
- Information contained in communications between the user and The Perfect PA
Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a user to The Perfect PA are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the user, managing our relationships with customers, keeping records of communication with the user, and promoting our products and services to customers.
How we use and share information
Retaining and deleting your personal information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, pleas contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Links to other websites
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. We may notify you of significant changes to this policy by email or by placing a prominent notice on our site. Significant changes will go into effect 30 days following such notification. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. You should periodically check the site and this privacy page for updates.
This website is owned and operated by The Perfect PA. We are registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) under registration number ZA485288
You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com